At our core, we believe in the power of technology to change the world for the better. Every single day, we wake up and turn that concept into a reality. Luckily, the world is responding positively.
The opportunity in front of us is massive, and we’re looking for people who are motivated by the possibilities that the future hold and are ready to run there with us. We treat each other as family first and foremost, yet hold each other accountable to the work that is needed to reach the level of impact we desire.
Rendever is looking for a Sales Manager to join our team. We’re on a mission to improve the aging process through experiential technology, and are seeing serious traction in the industry. While we’re already in half of the states across the US and spreading quickly, we’re eager to bring a fresh sales person to the team to fuel our growth as we explore new markets and products. We’ve worked diligently to ensure our value prop alignment is on point, our customers are incredibly happy, and deployment operations are quickly becoming foolproof. Most importantly, our sales pipeline is getting to be larger than we can handle, so there's big opportunity awaiting you. All systems are in place to scale and distribute this platform at the next level, and we’re eager to bring someone onboard who will help get us there.
The perfect candidate will have some successful experience in sales, and be able to point to the numbers to prove it. Our team is small, but we’re fueled by passion for this mission we’ve taken, and it’s critical that you understand the power in how this passion translates to success in sales and everything we do.
If you see yourself in this description, we invite you to join our growing team and apply for this exciting role:
- Previous sales experience required, with a strong preference for those who have worked in the healthcare or senior living industry
- Demonstrated aptitude for setting up and managing sales processes with a focus on KPI-driven improvements
- Want a leg up on the competition? Show us the numbers
- Strong preference for those with previous experience working in a startup or a similar fast-paced, highly motivated environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Social Media Intern
Boston, MA / Remote
Rendever is looking for a stellar intern who will support the end-to-end social media strategy and execution across all platforms. The main focus of this position will include brainstorming creative and engaging themes, drafting compelling shareable content, scheduling and publishing, as well as social listening and engaging with timely, brand appropriate messaging.
Secondarily, this role will support the Director of Marketing & Partnerships in executing more broad marketing and communications efforts, including but not limited to public relations campaigns, developing marketing and sales collateral, and updating Rendever’s website and blog.
We’re looking for someone energetic and motivated to help us amplify the impact we’re making in the lives of older adults. The perfect candidate will be a talented writer, have an eye for design, and approach content creation with creativity and data-based insights. This person should enjoy collaborating in groups, but feel comfortable working autonomously to take projects from inception to the finish line. An execution-oriented person with a passion for efficiency will do well in this role.
The opportunity in front of us is massive, and we’re looking for someone who is excited by what the future holds and is ready to run there with us. As we do this, there is an incredible opportunity for growth, and we’ll support you in every way possible as you reach your own personal and professional goals. The ideal candidate will have an interest in exploring the potential to transition into a full-time position with Rendever.
This is the perfect role for a recent or upcoming university graduate looking to gain experience in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Embodies Rendever’s core values: passion, grit, respect, and open-mindedness
- Strong preference for candidates with experience or major focused on marketing, social media, writing, design, communications or related field
- Excellent communication, research, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills combined with a strong desire to learn/grow
- Impeccable attention to detail is critical
- Experience analyzing data and implementing insights based on reporting from Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for Business, and LinkedIn
- Self-motivated and comfortable working remotely within a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Proficient in Google Workspace (e.g. Google Sheets, Docs) and Google Analytics
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus
- Create engaging, platform-specific content that promotes RendeverLive™ scheduled events, newly released experiences and features, holidays and relevant industry events, new blog posts, hiring announcements, communities of the month, new clients, and more
- Brainstorm unique social media campaign ideas
- Plan and design visuals (photos, infographics, videos, gifs, etc.) to accompany social media posts
- Continuously monitor and analyze engagement and web traffic data, develop insights, and propose adjustments to improve performance
- Work with the Community Engagement team to feature clients on social media
- Follow through to ensure that all projects are completed thoroughly and in accordance with any related deadlines
- Support ad hoc marketing and communications efforts, including but not limited to public relations campaigns, developing marketing and sales collateral, and updating Rendever’s website and blog
Compensation & Time Commitment
This is a paid internship position, and we are looking for a commitment of approximately 20 hours per week to start.
Apply for this role:
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Since we are also looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, please tell Grace your favorite color in the body of the email.
Business Development Representative
Rendever is looking for our first Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
A successful candidate needs to be highly motivated by impact and excited about the mission we’re on, because that will translate directly into your conversations. You should have previous experience understanding marketing channels and developing prospects into qualified sales leads. Strong communication skills are critical, as this will drive your success both internally and externally. The right person for the role will be a go-getter who wants to see things through the finish line, is motivated by results, and loves learning amidst a strong team.
There is incredible opportunity for growth, and we’ll support you in every way possible as you reach your own personal and professional goals. If you see yourself in this description, we invite you to join our growing team and apply for this exciting role:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Represent our company culture and commitment to impact across all conversations with prospects
- Understand pricing models and actively respond to clients’ budgetary pain points, and customize quotes appropriately
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients so handoff to sales manager is seamless and built on excitement
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and sales managers
- Compile weekly reports on sales efforts and progress as needed by the company
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
We're on a mission to improve the world, which is no easy task. We empower each employee to bring their best selves to work and offer a suite of benefits to support them.
We offer a competitive 401k program with a 100% match up to 4% of your salary, so you can plan for your own future and post-retirement life!
Unlimited Vacation Time
We offer unlimited vacation so that team members can take the time they need to recharge and come back to work refreshed!
Full Health Insurance
Rendever offers a variety of comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance plans for employees to select from and stay healthy.
Paid Volunteer Time
Rendever is on a mission to change the world. We’re focused on social isolation, but we love when our team members have other causes they care about and encourage them to get involved.
Weekly Social Hour
Even amidst this pandemic, we’re a team and love spending time together. We do a weekly social hour (on Zoom, of course) and have a new game to play each week.
The Best Technology Suite
We’ll equip you with everything you need to be a rockstar. Also, we’re a tech company, and so naturally we have a lot of fun toys.
VR Gym Subscription
Gyms are fun, but VR gyms are better. We're excited to offer Supernatural subscriptions to all of our employees.